Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ruby is 5!



Today is Ruby's 5th birthday. We've had a really fun weekend celebrating! Yesterday we had her Gnomeo and Juliet party with a bunch of friends and cousins. I have a ton of pictures to share, but blogger is giving me some problems.

Hopefully tomorrow I can get more posted.
We love our sweet Ruby. Definitely the cutest 5-year-old gal I know :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Quiltstory said...

I saw some on FB. SO CUTE!!!! You did a fabulous job, way to go :) She is so precious and so grown up!!! Happy Birthday RUBY!

jefferies said...

Happy birthday!! THat is SUCH a cute idea SAra...you kill me with all your creativity!

TheAndFam said...

Happy Late Birthday Ruby! We didn't know about the party! Sounded like fun.

Char said...

Happy Birthday to Ruby! She looks adorable. I'm sure you all had fun!

Purple Quilter Queen said...

Happy Belated Birthday Miss Ruby!!! Jenn

Marsha said...

Awesome Party!!!!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates