Wednesday, February 15, 2012

this made me happy

I didn't help set this up at all. 
Max can make popcorn by himself now. 
I love seeing all those quilts in use.


And I love that Simon is in on the action. 
He's getting to be quite the big kid these days.


8 comments:

Victoria Paige @ Boutique Uniquely said...

Love it! So sweet to see the kids with their quilts. Warms a mom's heart.

Leslie said...

it really is fun to see the quilts you have made in use. i know when my kids use mine i get a little thrill

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Liam has the same bee pillow as Max. He picked it out himself when we started allowing him to sleep with a pillow. Cute!

Kristie said...

So very cute!!

Wendy said...

Your kids ALWAYS make me smile! :)

Ang Campbell said...

SO cute!!!

Jocelyn said...

Cuteness!!!

Amberlee said...

How cute! My three have totally done the same thing!laying with their quilts that I made and their pillow pets and even with popcorn (orchestrated by Samantha!) so funny!love it

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates