Oh this little blue-eyed boy. What am I going to do with him? He has more energy and spunk than he knows what to do with.
Such a fun age and he's talking like crazy. Every day he says something that makes us all laugh. I am sad that he no longer calls himself "Mimon" ... he can say "Simon" correctly now. Lots of his baby-isms are falling by the wayside.
He says "gamma" instead of "baba" now for Grandma.
And Max is no longer "Bats."
I love it when he shrugs his shoulders and says "Um ... I uh-know" (I don't know). Or if I ask him WHY to anything, like "why are you sad/scared/upset?" he says pointedly, "um... beecuz."
Si loves playing outside and would stay out there all day if we let him. He is finally reaching the pedals on his
little bikes, but mostly prefers to push with his feet since he can go faster that way!
He still sleeps in his crib and doesn't even attempt to climb out. He takes a 2-3 hour nap daily, and still gets his paci only at bedtime/naptime. We have no desire to take it from him yet, to be honest. I know he could go without it but I'm afraid he'd quit napping. He has no interest in potty training. We talk about it and he lists all the people he knows who wear underwear (Max, Ruby, and all the bigger kids in the neighborhood) and then says "but not me!" I know from experience that it's not worth pushing the issue.
I love these pics of him with Baby Greta, too.
















4 comments:
He's adorable!
Such a little stud! Beautiful boy you've got there! 2 is sooo cute and sooo naughty!
Those pictures with him and Greta are precious. He is growing up and is so, so darling.
I know we talked about this but he's such a little Packham! What a sweetie. Love these little notes about him, too. Those things disappear so fast it's fun to write them down and remember. Yay Simon!
Post a Comment