Nice try, Subway. I can get a drink AND burger for two bucks across the street. Don't judge, people. It's all I got.
Speaking of McDonald's, I loved the little shout-out Brooke gave me in this blog post the other day (see #2).
2. Help!
I posted about them in instagram and facebook a few weeks ago and urged people to run out and try them. Now I'm regretting that because it seems they are nowhere to be found. I bought this one (small!!) bag at Walmart and they are long gone. I have gone to two Costcos and several Walmarts and other grocery stores. None. Please, if you are local (or not!), tell me if you see these anywhere. They are heavenly and I must have more of them.
3. I've been thinking about this one for awhile now.
Is the cursive G the worst letter to write or what? I guess the capital cursive D is worse, and maybe the cursive Q, but I hope Greta doesn't hate us when she's signing her name for the rest of her life. I don't (can't!) use the cursive capital S when I sign my name, so maybe she won't mind. And who knows, maybe kids these days won't even have to sign their name on things the way we do. It will all be fingerprints and eye scans by the time she's grown, right? *wink*
4. If at all possible, I coordinate my kids for church. I have to do it while I can. I fear the days are numbered. This was a few weeks ago.Max's shirt has small red pin stripes in it, don't worry. Again, I don't know how to use my camera. Photo too small.
5. My hilarious friend Lauren has started a new blog and her first post is awesome. And oddly enough, it involves McDonald's as well. Wow, that's 3 mentions of Mcdonald's in one post. Just check out Lauren's blog here: Momthentic. And I will claim a little credit for the legos in the header. Sorta like the buttons here on my SewSara header!
And last but not least, thanks to those who commented on my last post! It definitely encourages me to keep blogging. Glad to know there are people "out there."
6. It's December 5th and I still haven't wrapped any Christmas books. Maybe we'll do 12 days this year instead?
And with that, I hear a baby crying! G'night.














10 comments:
Thank you for promoting my blog!! I promise to live up to your standards. Us normal, fast-food-and-diet-coke, pretzel-eating moms have to stick together in this world of uberhealthiness. :) your kids are to die for in their matching outfits!! You can make it last a few more years, I know you can. Oh and thanks for the heads up about subway, that'll save me a disappointing trip on my fake healthy days :D
Fairly certain I saw the pretsels at Costco.
i'll keep an eye out for the pretzels! and your Subway comment made me laugh out loud...I really do like meatball subs...but how the heck do you eat them in the car with out ending up with a meatball on your lap or down your shirt.
I still read your blog, too. I just rarely comment (like most people). I love seeing your cute kids (& your projects).
-Stephanie
I'd recommend writing a letter (or email) to Rold Gold. They might even send you a coupon.
I too am not a fan of the cursive G, J was much easier. My G looks more like a S.
I saw the pretzels at Circle K... Do they have those in UT? I did get some at Costco and will be glad when they are gone. I ate way too many! :) Costcos can tell you which other locations have certain products.
I love your blog Sara!! It makes me happy to see you blogging :)
I've gotten really consistent with my weight loss blog but I miss my family/personal one a lot. Need to get back to it. I think the key for me is going to be not worrying about playing catch up and just jumping back into it.
I saw the pretzels at walmart this evening! Although I am not sure how close you would be to columbus ohio!
this is an awesome post! Now I need to go and check out the mcdonald's posts!
I haven't seen that brand of peppermint bark pretzels but Target carries some that are delicious! Hope you find some :)
Post a Comment