Saturday, March 2, 2013

This March

The start of a new month always energizes me.  I'm especially happy right now because David has a great new job (he lost his job back in December but I don't think I mentioned it here). He just started last week! We are feeling especially thankful. Plus it's a "normal" schedule, working Monday-Friday, 8-5pm. We've never had that before! It's nice getting back into a routine. 

The weather is warming up, too, and the kids are finally busting out their scooters and bikes again. Simon played outside so long today that he got a little sunburn on his neck and cheeks! Time to find the sunscreen again. (I know, you're supposed to use it year-round, but who really remembers to do that?) We haven't seen the sun in months, it feels!

Ruby wrote this at school (Kindergarten):

It just about melted my heart into a puddle on the floor. 
Clearly I'm rubbing off on her. oopsie.

  
This March we will celebrate Greta's 1st birthday!

Last March we were awaiting her arrival.



This March I will enjoy a lot of walks and bike rides with the kids.

Last March I was big and pregnant and a little miserable. 
I don't think I did much moving around.
Unless it was to hopefully get contractions going.

This March I have grand plans to destash some fabrics (follow me on instagram or facebook to see what I'm getting rid of!) and use up as much of my stash as possible. I have a lot of projects and upcoming posts in mind.

Last March, I made this "nesting quilt" for my bed. I still love it.

P.S. Can you believe next weekend is already "spring forward" for daylight savings time?! Wow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear from you ... thanks for the comment!