Friday, March 16, 2012

she came on tuesday

 
7 lbs 8 oz.
19.5"
3.13.12
8:09 am

Greta Jane.

We are all in love!

 
more details to come...

29 comments:

Jessica said...

Greta! I love her! All that awesome hair? So sweet and how did you manage to look so amazing. I always look like a total troll when/after having a baby babe. Give her a kiss for me. xoxoxo.

Hil said...

She is beautiful!! Congratulations Sara!

Kristen said...

SO cute! I LOVE the name. What a darling family you have!! Congratulations, Sara!

Jodie said...

Congratulations!!

Char said...

Welcome Greta! Congratulations, she's beautiful!

Francis Paul said...

gefeliciteerd met je prachtige dochter!!! as we say in Dutch (congratulations with your beautiful daughter)

Megan said...

you literally make THE cutest babies. Love her name. Congratulations!!

Teje Karjalainen said...

Congratulations! Greta looks so sweet and beautiful as all your children! I love her name!
All the best for your lovely family!

Jessica said...

Congrats! You win (although I always thought you would!). Wonderful name. I love how gentle Simon is with her. I can only hope Liam will be as gentle with his little brother!

Hope you're getting some rest!

Brendon said...

Congratulations!

Simon is SOOOOOOOOOO sweet. LOVE that picture.

Greta??? That is SUPER CUTE!!!

-Stephanie

kelly said...

congratulations!

courtney said...

Yay baby!! I'm so glad she's here and all is well! She's adorable and I have to agree with previous comments that you look fantastic. Oh I am just thrilled for you Sara. Thanks for sharing the fun pics.

Purple Quilter Queen said...

How exciting!! I'm so happy for you guys Sara!! - congrats to you all. Jenn

Delia said...

Oh she's gorgeous! I love her name. We chose Jane for a middle name as well. :)

Congrats!

Caty said...

OH MY GOSH! She is just PRECIOUS!!!! Congrats Sara!!!

Elizabeth said...

So sweet! And what a beautiful name. The "teams" are all even at your house! What a beautiful family.

xo -E

Marci Girl said...

Congrats and look at that full head of hair...so precious!

Maren said...

Congratulations!! LOVE the name. So glad she made it here.

Tasha said...

Congrats!!! She is so cute! So fun another little girl! Glad she made it her safe & sound & that it looks like you guys are doing well!!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! Greta is a wonderful unique name. Your children are the cutest (and sweetest) and I always enjoy you sharing them on your blog!

Morgan said...

oh my gosh. she is beautiful. congratulations!!!!

Morgan said...

welcome to the 4 kid club. =)

mamabyrd said...

Beautiful baby, beautiful name. Congratulations!

PeggyinNO said...

Congratulations on your beautiful addition to your family. She is already as photogenic as her brothers and sister! Love her name!

Jocelyn said...

She is soooo cute, Sar! I've loved all the Facebook updates. Congratulations!

Sarah @ FairyFace Designs said...

Congratulations Sara, she is beautiful!

Quilting Corner said...

Mazel Tov - Congratulations.
You make beautiful children.

Christy said...

So cute! and funny - Isaac was last Tuesday, 7lb 9oz, 19.5 inches, 8:10am. ;) Quite close!

The Fullmer Times & Seasons said...

I love the name, especially the middle name (though it's spelled wrong).:)
My little girl's name is Jayne.
You look great, too.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates