Thursday, April 4, 2013

Max's book

I posted Ruby's book yesterday. And of course in an effort to keep things fair, I want to post Max's. ((This is one of the hardest things as a parent, especially with kids who are just over a year apart ... keeping things fair/equal. Because obviously things are not always going to be fair, but when I can, I really try. And of course I'm just as proud of Max and his book, even though he didn't win the writing contest. I was also worried that he would be upset when he found out Ruby won, but he wasn't ... I was so proud of him! He was just happy for her and shrugged off the fact that his book wasn't chosen. *Whew!))

Anyway ... here's Max's story.
It's about his cousin Jake who was in The Music Man  (I originally wrote about it HERE)

I will be sure to show this to Jake (who is waiting for his LDS mission call as we speak - eek!).

 
 Max, July 2011 at Jake's play




 




 

 










2 comments:

Jason said...

So funny. "There were other characters in the play too."
And wondering if they were really boyfriend/girlfriend.

Francis Paul said...

sweet too :-)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates