Monday, February 18, 2008

Some favorites

My favorite little kids after church:




My favorite spot in the house:



My favorite new creation -- aprons for my friend's kids:



My favorite boxes and vintage patterns:



My favorite messy little ragamuffin:


4 comments:

smacula said...

I love your pictures, your kids look so happy!! It is so great that you can be home and dote on them and eat em up like you do!!! I miss ya!!

Clairissa said...

Love your sew sara headquarters corner of the house! So clean and organized. So inviting! Those aprons are my fav new creation, too ;)

karri said...

hi sara!
thanks for stopping by my blog! i love all your stuff! you are really talented. i got a sewing machine --my first one ever-- for christmas, but i've been too scared to even open the box! i really want to sew paper since i feel that that may be easier than say an apron??? maybe one day soon i'll get brave. my sis lives in springfield, is that close to you?
: ) karri

Terese said...

If I had a little art station like you I think that would be my favorite spot too. LOVE those aprons for Clairissa.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates