Friday, June 6, 2008

Summertime


Peek-a-boo Ruby!


We've been going to the park a lot lately. It's a no-fail way to keep my kids happy and get them nice and worn out before bedtime. :) It's been so hot and muggy here. I'm experiencing my first Missouri summer and everyone likes to say "oh just wait!" ... I'm sure July and August will be even hotter. Thankfully we have great parks and pools to enjoy. And it's so green here - I love it!



2 comments:

Julie said...

We lived in Ohio and New York and I KNOW those summers! Good luck! It's that crazy humidity. But strangely, after about 4 years of it, I grew to kind of love it. I missed it when we moved back to Utah. But now I think I'd DIE if I went back! That is definitely summer skirt weather. Oh, and this might be a little personal, but if you wear silk garments, you might want to consider switching to mesh. Seriously, that made a HUGE difference for me! Sorry, I know that's totally personal!

Max looks so cute in those shorts! I love them!

Becky said...

Hey... I'm so glad you commented on my blog!! Thank you for the nice things you said about my mom... I miss her ~ She died on Labor day in 2006.
I looked at you web page and you are crazy talented!! I think I need to make a purchase. It's all really adorable and just my style!! Your kids are really cute... Keep in touch, I'll put you on my list of pals so I can see what you're up to!!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates