Cute stuff!! If I mailed you some shirts in my little girls size... would you work your magic on them. She saw the ones on your web page and loves them, So I was going to order but she wears a bigger size. Of course I'd pay you whatever. My email is beckymsimmons@gmail. Let me know what you think!! And if you have time!!
3 comments:
Aah! So so cute! I love the idea of the monogram. I'll have to remember that one! Love it!
And I couldn't find the rocket shirt? Am I looking in the wrong place?
Cute stuff!! If I mailed you some shirts in my little girls size... would you work your magic on them. She saw the ones on your web page and loves them, So I was going to order but she wears a bigger size. Of course I'd pay you whatever. My email is beckymsimmons@gmail. Let me know what you think!! And if you have time!!
Post a Comment