Sunday, June 8, 2008

We're having a bee party

Here's what Max's party invitation looks like. My awesome sister-in-law made them for me and I just love them. We printed them off last night at Walmart and will deliver them to his friends tomorrow. It's just a small party. But in his almost-3-year-old eyes, this is the event of the year! He is so excited and keeps telling me that the party is "tomorrow." His actual birthday is the 17th, so we'll probably do something fun just as a family that day, but save the cake and all that jazz for Saturday.


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love your blog Sara! Your projects are darling! and your kids are the cutest! If the weather is nice, we're going to the pool today--want to join us?

becca said...

love your new projects, sara! I am soooooooo sad that time ran out on me. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Idaho and it's taking me through Burlington. We decided to up the date from the end of June to this week because it was just too darn tough being away from each other. Three weeks is long enough for me. I still want to order some of your clips though. When I'm thinking straight in Idaho, I'll get back with you. Take care, and enjoy the loud bugs, fire flies, and humidity woman! I'm driving back to snow! Ry said there was snow on the ground in IF today. WHAT?!

Sean and Jessica Waldron said...

Hey! So good to hear from you! Your kids are SO cute! It is fun having one of each huh! How have you been?

Tobey said...

Adorable!!!!!!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates