Thursday, August 21, 2008

Birthday

On my birthday we went to breakfast with the kids (our family birthday tradition), and then went to Nauvoo overnight (w/o the kids!) ... It was such a fun birthday. I'm so thankful for awesome friends who made it all possible. My best friend (since 1st grade!) surprised me with the all-expenses-paid trip to Nauvoo (bed&breakfast, gas card, spending money!) and two of my awesome friends here were willing to watch the kids while we were gone. It was a great birthday and 30 is treating me just fine, thankyouverymuch. :)


I love this shot of Ruby looking at her Daddy with such adoring eyes!






My friend arranged to have 30 balloons and other goodies waiting for us at the B&B!
A W E S O M E.



Such a gorgeous view across the Mississippi River, as we came out of the temple!



The Nauvoo temple is soooo amazingly beautiful. We're only 1.5 hours from Nauvoo, so if you want to go, please come and visit us. :)

The look on David's face in this photo says "I'm starving, are you really taking another picture??"

(yes, indeed I am!)


4 comments:

Tara said...

You and your little girly are both so darling! You're so incredibly photogenic!

What b&b did you stay at? Would you recommend it?

DeGooyer Family said...

1.5 hours? Which way do you guys drive? Or should I say how fast???? =) J/K. HAPPY BELATED - if I would have known, I'd have baked you a BIG birthday cake. =)

Jessica said...

You look beautiful! I'm glad your 30th was so memorable. You DO have the greatest BFF!

Cheryl said...

What a fabulous birthday! I'm glad you had such a great time. Happy Birthday!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates