This was Daddy's had when he was a little boy. Max was so proud to wear it and of course I had to snap some photos. This little guy is growing up so quickly. He'll be in a preschool group starting in a few weeks and he's so excited. It's just 2x/week at someone's home and we'll rotate which mom teaches. He's also going to start a tumbling class at the local YMCA. He says "gym-nax-tix." :)
Thursday, August 21, 2008
red hat
This was Daddy's had when he was a little boy. Max was so proud to wear it and of course I had to snap some photos. This little guy is growing up so quickly. He'll be in a preschool group starting in a few weeks and he's so excited. It's just 2x/week at someone's home and we'll rotate which mom teaches. He's also going to start a tumbling class at the local YMCA. He says "gym-nax-tix." :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Aw, such cute pictures. And you know the little guy always does best at gymnastics so he's going to rule!!
We are doing the same for our little preschool group. Switch houses between the 6 of us. Kade is sooo excited. We will have to swap ideas.
Love the hat!
your kids are so cute. it was fun chatting with you last night.
The first thing I thought when I saw that was that he looks so grown up! Holy moly! That's awesome that the hat was David's, AND that it's RED!
Happy late birthday...and I know I've said it a million times, but your kids are the most photogenic kids I've ever seen! I love it!
What a cute legacy hat on such a handsome little man.
Those are some way cute pics----what a handsome little boy.
Post a Comment