Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dump Truck

I apologize for another potty-themed post. I realize it's not that exciting, unless you're the mom.

Max finally went 'number two' in the toilet today. Hallelujah! We had a big ol' shouting, dancing, hugging, high-fiving CELEBRATION after he proudly displayed his prize. See (edited!) photo above.

When we started the potty training saga (about a month ago), Grandma told him she'd send him a prize when he went both pee and poop in the toilet. He was immediately on the phone w/ Gram to tell her the good news today. He'd been telling her all along that he wanted a garbage truck. But today he changed his mind, all on his own, and told her he wanted a dump truck.


Appropriate, don't ya think?
ha!


(this is the one Mom & I picked out. The mailman can't come fast enough!)

6 comments:

courtney said...

I can't stop laughing! Congrats Max!

Julie said...

"dump truck" -- perfect.

Amberlee said...

Yeah Max! That is such a big accomplishment!

courtney said...

Did he get his truck yet??

Andrea said...

Hooray! That is a huge deal! natalie is working on potty training too, so I can sympathize. I love that he wants a DUMP truck. Hehehehe

Sara said...

not yet! we're hoping the UPS man brings it today or tomorrow! :)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates