Second, I've just listed lots of things in the SewSara shop & most of it is marked down! All clips are on sale -- up to 50% off! They are all $2 or less (each). Go stock up! They would be GREAT stocking stuffers! Also some Christmas onesies, baby bibs, and other Tshirts!
I'm taking a break from custom orders until after Christmas. I love doing custom orders, but they are just more time-consuming for the holiday season. You should see my list of projects that I want to make for gifts and holiday decor. I'll try to do better posting here on this blog. This will be the spot where I post all of my sewing & crafting projects. Bookmark me & check back often!
I'm so excited for Christmas! Are you?
Have a great day!
xoxo,
SewSara
1 comments:
i love your header! go aubrey. all your stuff is so cute. i wish i had funds to shop. this will definitely be a homemade christmas for us :)
Post a Comment