Wednesday, January 14, 2009

math

1 fun morning visiting friends

+ 2 sleeping children (miracle)



+ 1 diet coke (always in the equation, if you know me at all!)




+ 1 stack of delicious fabric just begging to become a quilt



- the freezing cold Missouri weather (could do without that)

= bliss!


{laundry can wait til tomorrow}
how's your wednesday?

5 comments:

dianep said...

I always knew you could figure out the math concepts! Love you, Mom

Amanda said...

Never so good at math...but this I could figure out.
Wish that was my day. I was at work all! Tax season is upon us.

Kim said...

Your so cute! I love it! I wish my day was as Fabulous! I must say I do have a Diet Coke in my hand so at least I have that going for me!

Amanda said...

I work for a CPA. Mostly just around tax season when it is busy, but I do some payrolls from home all year round. I only work in the office when Shane is home with the kids so it works out perfect.

Jessica said...

I love me some Diet Coke too. Your quilt colors are fantastic!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates