Thursday, January 15, 2009

quilt progress

I'm following this idea from Tallgrass Prairie Studio. I like the "wonky" look of it and it's a design-as-you-go idea. I'm almost finished with my second 12" block now.


7 comments:

Megan said...

So so so cute Sara! I love the take on the log cabin, and the colors are fantastic! You're amazing, how many quilts have you made in the last two months?

Julie said...

Didn't you just start that like yesterday???? Amazing.

I was wondering -- would you consider selling your rag quilt sets?

Tiffany said...

I think it's so cute too Sara!! Can't wait to see it finished! (and yes- you're a freaking quilting machine!)

courtney said...

That looks like it will be a great quilt to keep on the back of the couch to snuggle under for movie time or storybooks. I love the "wonky"ness of it, too! I bet that gets even better as you finish more blocks. Looks great!

Kathleen said...

Wow. You have got serious talent. I love that quilt!

Jessica said...

Reminds me of Denyse Schmidt, very cool!

Becky said...

Ok Sara! You are SO crafty!! I LOVE the little kitchen you made them to! And the quilt is to cute! :) The V-day stuff to! I guess I could go on and on! I'm really feeling bad now! I can barely sew a button on my husband's shirt! Oh well! Maybe one day I'll learn! :)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates