Saturday, June 13, 2009

Plugging Along

Well I'm a week behind in the Old Red Barn Quilt Co. Quilt Along (say that five times in a row!), but I'm still working on it. I'm working on sewing all the blocks together tonight so hopefully I'll be ready for week 5 on Monday. But I still need to decide (or find) what I'll use for the backing of this quilt. My friend was over tonight and said, "You're keeping this one, right?" and I said YES! It's funny how quickly I move if the quilt is for someone else but if I know it's for me, too many other things seem to jump in my way.

Anyone else doing the quilt-along?
Look at the flickr group to see all the fun quilts people are working on!

3 comments:

Ashley and Joey said...

last week i had a dream that you were mod podging your quilt top to a wall in your house. crazy hu! or maybe not so crazy...

Megan said...

Sooo cute, I'm glad you're keeping it for you. Can't wait to see it...

Angie said...

I'm going to say that I'm joining in just by watching you. :)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates