Saturday, October 10, 2009

Getting Closer

Photobucket
I made this T-shirt as a custom order a year or two ago.
Cute, but I wouldn't have the guts to wear it...
because I think I know the answer - ha!


I caved and got one of those little "floating fetus" gadgets for the side of my blog. It's fun for me to see how many days are left. We're so excited to meet this new little one! Max says it's a brother and Ruby says it's a sister and we should name her Goofy. Ha! One of them will be disappointed, I guess. We didn't find out baby's gender, as is tradition for us now. We love being surprised at the birth. I tell people it's like finding out what you're getting for Christmas four months before the big day and we don't want to ruin the surprise. :)

So, I also made a little poll so everyone can take a guess ---------------->

I am having a little heartburn, but other than that I feel great! Pregnancy is always exciting for me. It's mind-boggling to me, even the 3rd time around, that my body can grow another human!

9 comments:

Julie said...

I sort of love that shirt. :)

Cindy and her husband don't find out the gender either, and they love it, too. I wouldn't but I am really glad there's the option for either party.

How many months are you again?

You produce very adorable offspring, so either girl or boy, this one is sure to follow suit!

Sara said...

Julie -- almost 6 months now. :)

Megan said...

I voted girl...I'm leaning that way. Plus you make Ruby way too many cute things for that to be spoiled.

My sister once opened every single gift of hers that was hidden in the attic for Christmas, and re-wrapped them. She always finds out early what she's having :)

Amber said...

That shirt is so cute! I have so many sayings I would love to have on a shirt and don't have the guts to wear! I'm so excited you are getting close. My vote will be a boy!

Amy Hunter said...

I vote BOY!

Melody said...

Sara-
Your blog is so cute and so are your kids!!! I'm sure the next one will be just as adorable , boy or girl!

Amy Hunter said...

Ah! I was hoping you wouldn't find out about our Ruby! Hilarious. I hope you aren't offended! I just LOVE that name!!!! If it makes you feel any better, Eric has a great aunt Ruby that we named her after.

The Baldwin's said...

you really are getting close, how exciting! i think you are having a girl, not that you don't make cute boys, but Ruby Leigh is a doll, so she needs another adorable sister

Tasha said...

So, Sara did you not find out what you are having? I'm a little behind on following blogs! Tell Ruby happy b-day! What a cute Strawberry party & i love the pictures of her in her pink jacket & darling dress that I'm sure you made! You also look great I think for 6 months along!!!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates