Jena's mom here. I have to tell you I absolutely love seeing pictures of your two cuties. Adorable!! And I feel your joy in being their mom and I love it!! Ruby looks so cute in this post and Max in the others also! By the way--the clip and the dress--keepers!! Sure miss you and Jena not being near each other--in Utah, of course!!!
I know I say this EVERY time you post pics of your kids...but geesh! She is soooo adorable!! She should be a model or something. And the dress and clip? You are amazing!!!!! Sooo cute....glad you're 3 Ruby!
6 comments:
Jena's mom here. I have to tell you I absolutely love seeing pictures of your two cuties. Adorable!! And I feel your joy in being their mom and I love it!! Ruby looks so cute in this post and Max in the others also! By the way--the clip and the dress--keepers!! Sure miss you and Jena not being near each other--in Utah, of course!!!
I love the 3rd picture! How appropriate that I love the #3 picture!
sooooo cute!!!
I know I say this EVERY time you post pics of your kids...but geesh! She is soooo adorable!! She should be a model or something. And the dress and clip? You are amazing!!!!! Sooo cute....glad you're 3 Ruby!
so cute! love those picturees, and her dress!
Love the dress, clips and the pictures! She is such a doll!
Post a Comment