If you're in google reader, you better click out and take a look.
*by the way, do most of you use google reader now, or are you still doing it the old-fashioned click-to-visit way? My brother Jason converted me to google reader several months ago.
It feels good to have things cleaned up and ready for the baby ... even on my blog!
Thanks to my awesome friend Megan who stayed up past midnight helping me with all the technical/photoshop stuff. I wanted a clean new look on the blog for the new year. The buttons at the top are from an actual picture I took and Meg worked her magic to make them a header ... too cool!
I've been trying to get more things ready for the baby ... washing blankets and clothes, setting up the bassinet, grocery shopping, keeping the house clean, etc. Man, I'd forgotten how much this big belly can slow me down! And I swear I've got a rib out of place. Someone needs to advise this baby to travel South now!
I finished these onesies today. Which one will we need? Only time will tell!
I've had fun reading all the guesses/predictions in the post below (make your guess if you haven't already!). I think there was only one (cruel!) guess for an over-due delivery. I didn't realize that the poll had closed (see the side bar) but I opened it again ... in case you still want to vote, or change your vote.
12 comments:
Your blog looks great and so do you! Good luck with the new baby!
Oh, and yes, I use Reader!
I love the new look ... it's so you! Very, very cute. Can't wait to hear the news. I'm guessing girl on January 18th?!
Love the new layout. The buttons are so cute.
I am addicted to Google Reader, which means I forget to check private blogs all the time. I'm probably months behind on some of them. I love my private friends who keep a public feed just for my GR.
My ribs were just like that in the last trimester.
ok so cute, i'm jealous of the new writing, love how meg always helps us create cute things like her :) i guess that it's a girl, and she'll be 8 lbs and she'll be born on January 17th (Bj's birthday, i figure we have one on your birthday maybe you can have one on one of our's birthday ha ha)
I love your header! Super super cute!
Your blog looks great!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas, the kids look so cute!! you look great too!!! Hopefully that little one will make it soon! I think it will be a little girl Jan. 16th 7lbs 9oz. I can't wait to find out & see pictures of the new addition!
Cute new blog!!! I love it! Man, I sure do hope that little baby in there decides to make his... uh her... debute soon!! Hang in there!
Cuuuute blog. I don't use reader. I should. It would be a lot simpler. Can't wait to find out about that baby!
Thanks for the shout-out ;) I hope your heart rate has gone down since Thursday! LOVE the onesies. they are darling, maybe you should just have twins.
Love the new look. I just redid mine too. I'm excited for you're new edition!
Uh... What is Google Reader??
Post a Comment