Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Take a guess!?


Photobucket
(photo taken on Sunday @ 37 weeks 2 days)


Has time slowed to a crawl or is it just me?? Oh yeah, I forgot this is what happens during the last few weeks of pregnancy. As soon as the baby is born, I know that time speeds up again and before I know it, I'll have a one-month-old. But, for now, we're counting the days and just wondering when this little one will decide to appear! I'm trying to stay busy and enjoy the calm before the storm. I finished these shirts for the kids and they are beyond excited about them. They are beginning to wonder if this baby brother/sister is ever going to come!



Photobucket


I'm ready ... the kids are ready ... my birth partner (David!) is ready ... now when will the BABY be ready??

Let's make things interesting and see who can guess the date of baby's arrival. Just humor me, I need something to help pass the time! I've had the poll up for awhile now and it seems like most are voting for girl (I lean that way, too) ... but why don't we have another little game? Maybe I'll even give a prize of some sort if someone gets the right date (or other details).


So -- take a guess:
boy or girl?
date of arrival?
size?
name suggestion?

(if you happen to know any names we're considering -- shhh, don't say!)

FYI -- My due date is Jan. 22nd. Max was 9 days early, Ruby was 3 days early. Both were about 7.5 pounds.

48 comments:

Dedi said...

I say...

Jan 14th. Girl. 7# 11oz :o)

Tyler said...

It's Bree-
January 11th, Girl 7lbs 7 oz. Good luck and make sure you let us know so we can bring dinner to you!

Jessica said...

Boy
January 21
7 lbs 4 oz
19 inches

Names: Silas, Josiah, Jefferson, Bentham, and Keane.

Christina said...

I vote that it will be a girl, born on January 16... 6lb 15 oz.

Ashley said...

January 21st; 8lbs 2 ounces; girl but I have no clue on a name.

Heather Guymon said...

I am gonna go with January 16 since that's my birthday and I will say 8'1 and 20 inches long, and a GIRL! As for a name...Ellie!

Nate and Melissa said...

that is a BOY!
Jan 23
7lbs 6oz
Name: Jack

Kandie said...

Birthdate: Jan 23
weight: 8 lbs even
Sex: Girl
Name: Indivia
Good luck Sara! I hope everything goes swimmingly!

Kelly said...

I think it's a girl, 7 lbs 7 oz, 19 in. Jan 16th. "Louise" ;)

holmesfamily8 said...

Boy

January 12th 8 lbs even 19 inches long.

Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!

Megan said...

Hmmm GIRL, 7 lbs 10 oz on Jan 19th. I know I'm right...what do I win? ;)

Tanya said...

Tanya from JJG
January 11th, 2010 1/11/10
Boy
7pounds 2 oz
19 inches

Name: Silas

Christy said...

i say girl...

7lbs 9oz
19" long

coming january 21st and her name will be Lilly.

Julie said...

boy or girl? Boy
date of arrival? Jan 15, late at night
size? 7 lbs. 6 oz.
name suggestion? Henry

Jeff and Nicol Clark said...

My guess is:

Girl. Born January 21. 7 lbs. 12 oz.
Eliana (pronounced ell-ee-ah-nah - Elli for short - could be spelled Ellianna, or Elianna, or Elliana I suppose)

Clairissa said...

GIRL!

Jess said...

like I said Im leaning boy now & I have no clue why so my guess is:

Jan 16th (sorry I wish hed lol come today but thats what came to mind) boy 7lbs 3oz & umm 18 in long

names.....I DONT KNOW! Heck I cant even decide on a name for my own! I really like Lilly for a girl...I have a help me name Dot *game* up on my blog too.

Grandma Rozla said...

I say it's a girl
January 16
7lbs 3 oz - 19"
Anna for the name

Jason said...

Boy
Jan 20
6lb 12 oz
Charles (Charlie)

Marie said...

Girl (Name Rose, Hazel, or Pearl)
January 18
6lbs 12oz

The Fullmer Times & Seasons said...

My guess:
A girl: Jayne, Grace
7 lbs. 8 oz. January 10th.
20 inches long
-Melanie
itshandmadebymelanie.etsy.com
melaniefullmer@yahoo.com

Best of Luck!

Steven said...

Hmmm, let's see, how about:
Girl
1/20/10
7 lbs. 8 oz
19 1/2"
Name: Mary Diane (hehe)

Dana said...

Girl
January 18th
7 lbs. 7 oz.
Caroline (That was our other girl name, she just looked like a Hadley so we had to go with that. But I think Caroline goes well with Max & Ruby so I had suggest it!)

Cluffs said...

My guess is:
Boy
January 15th
7lbs 8 oz

dianep said...

Good idea to have a little bribery to get people to post! Uhh, the post by "Steve" was actually me. Oops....

Apple said...

22nd January 2010
7lb 7oz
Girl
Anna

Good Luck for this joyeous day! x

Tiffany said...

I say
Girl
Jan 17
7 lbs 6 oz

Can't wait to see pics!! :)

Ashley said...

I'm guessing boy! 8.4oz, jan 22 good luck!!!

Angie & Willy said...

January 12th has been good to me so that's what I'm hoping for your GIRL. I'll say she'll be 7 lb 7 oz. And who knows for a name! How about Liza?

Lima Bean said...

Boy. Jan 17th. 7 lbs., 10 oz. Zachary.

Good luck! I know how awful the end of pregnancy is!

Amy Jenks said...

You look great!
Those last few weeks are rough, but you are right that once the baby comes time flies WAY too quickly.
January 13 Boy 7lbs 3oz
I'm bad with names...

Jill said...

I'm gonna have to say boy on January 15 7lbs 11 oz. Isaac name.

This is my Isaacs bday and weight!

Meechelee said...

Sex: Girl
Date: January 15th (New Moon, full moon isn't until the 30th)
Weight: 7.5 pounds, I'll go with Max and Ruby's weight
Length: 19 inches
Name: Lily (I looked up Max and Ruby on The Baby Name Wizard and both names listed Lily as a sibling, hehe)

aubreyp said...

My guess is ...

girl, born January 18th, weighing 7 lbs. 1 oz., and 19 inches long.

I'm so excited for you. You've made it 38 weeks. Woohoo!

The Bells said...

My vote is for Jan 19th. Boy. Name: Luke. Weight 7 lb 14 oz, 20 in.

Hope everything goes well!

andreyandjami said...

Jan. 17th. Boy. 6lb 9oz. 19in long.
Good luck babe, name Isacc.

Tamara Jacobs said...

hmmm...
boy
7lbs. 4 oz.
january 19th

name...charlie

aimee said...

Baby boy
January 16th
7.6
:)

Jena said...

Boy.
Jan. 15th.
6 1bs. 13 oz.
Name: LeeRoy
You do live in Kirksville.

kim said...

Well since you aren't having your baby today on Claire's bday (Jan 10) - I'll guess - Jan 16th, Boy, 7 lbs, 8 oz.....How about Edward for a boy, or Isabella for a girl?!?! :) Okay, just kidding...but for a girl - what about Juliette or for a boy - Henry?

Jed and Lizzy said...

i seriously have no inclinations as to what your baby could be other than a dark-haired joyner babe! i GUESS i'll say boy...that sounds about right. born jan. 20th. 7 lbs 14 oz. 19 inches. oh the anticipation!

Heather (espensmommy) said...

Hope that I can still take a guess...

I guess a girl on Jan 18th. A 7 lb 2 oz beauty named Hazel or Maggie.

It's funny how many of the previous posts name one of your neices and nephews names!

Kristen said...

Just caught up on your blog (I'm behind on my blog-reading since #3 arrived!) You look so cute - but I'm sure you're more than ready to be done. Good luck!!
I'm guessing girl on the 22nd weighing 7lbs. 8 oz. and I'll suggest Scarlet for the name ;)

Jena said...

Rosie...you need a rosie

Gretchen said...

Jan 19th
Boy 8lbs 2oz (same as Fos)
and I'll give you some of the name suggestions mom gave us:
Ringo Starr Joyner
and Patrick Swayze Joyner

Gretchen said...

Seriously though, I like the H name for a boy and if it is a girl which it shouldn't be, I like Kendra. My money is still on either the 19th or 20th. One of those is Michele's birthday, I believe.
I'm so excited for you! How to you prepare to take part in something you KNOW you'll never forget. Hmm... I bet finding that answer triggers labor. If not I hear that oil works but I think that's a post due option.
The best part of labor is that you know what's coming next so you get to enjoy the ride, all moaning allowed. Oh and make sure someone cooks you steak afterward.
Wish I could be there!

Kendell said...

I can't say on boy or girl...but I will..BOY

really late Jan 22 or really early Jan 23...Not that I want you to go that long!

No idea why I want to say 5 lbs 5 oz...mmm so I'm going with....7 lbs even

19 inches

Ashley said...

I change my guess ;) the 24th now!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates