Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Two days

Two days til Grandma arrives (for sure! no doubt about that one) and two days til my due date. This baby sure is making us wait on pins and needles! My doc reminded me today that the due date is not a deadline. I didn't argue with him, but I sure feel done!

I stopped sewing a week or two ago, thinking I might as well get the sewing room cleaned up and get ready for baby. Well I was getting bored and going crazy just waiting, so I am working on a few more projects tonight. I'm making some small (approx. 20" square) blankets for carseat/stroller use. I like to have something small and soft to tuck around the baby, rather than folding up a big ol' quilt that might drag on the ground. I already put the camera in the hospital bag, though, so pictures will have to wait.

Doc offered to strip my membranes today, so we'll see if that helps at all (sorry if I have any male readers). I'm not holding my breath. My body is doing a great job holding onto this baby! Hopefully my next post will be baby news...

4 comments:

Megan said...

I'm with you on the blankets, it's definitely best to have some little ones instead of folding and folding bigger ones. You're babe will be here in no time, you can do it :)

Ashley and Joey said...

oh my gosh you are so close!!! but i know how some days can seem so very long.

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Here's hoping the baby comes soon. I look forward to seeing pictures.

dianep said...

And I'll get to see the blankets -- and hopefully what goes inside it -- in just a few short hours!! Come on baby, come on.....

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates