Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blessing

Today was Simon's blessing at church.

And what a blessing he is to our family!!

Max and Ruby in their new easter duds -- but we wore them a week early since next week is General Conference (which we'll watch at home on TV).




The banner says "Simon" if you can't tell. My sister-in-law helped me make it so I give her credit for the cuteness.

We had some family over for lunch after church and we all enjoyed a beautiful Spring day in the back yard. The cousins had fun playing and running around and eating cupcakes.

It was a beautiful day.




13 comments:

MommyMert said...

He is just too cute! What a yummy spring day! Easter outfits, blessing, family... Lovely.

The Baldwin's said...

what a beautiful family!! and seriously shut-up with Max's suit, that is to die for!! what a stud!

Terese said...

I love his little outfit, Max's too! He is such a cute baby! I just got the same dress Ruby's wearing for PK's Easter present. Great taste:)

Tamara Jacobs said...

our family is so beautiful.
simon looks so big!
i love their easter outfits!!!
so cute!
miss you!

Ashley said...

Beautiful kids! And I do think you should grow you hair out - it's looking really good!

Megan said...

That suit is too cute! And little Simon looks adorable...Happy Blessing day baby. Cute banner and CUTE hair on you!! Love it.

The Wilkins' said...

what great pictures! All 3 of your kids are adorable - I just want to reach in a grab them! You look great too :)

Amy Hunter said...

And what a beautiful family! You make gorgeous children, my dear!

Tiffany said...

Seriously so cute Sara. Everything!

Jed and Lizzy said...

I just want to say "awwww" everytime I see that little guy. I'm sure it was a great day with all your family there. I love Max's suit!! Where is it from?

Amy Jenks said...

Everything looks gorgeous - Simon, rest of family, day, everything...
What a wonderful day.

Lauren said...

So sweet. I can't believe how big Simon is already. I bought my boys each that same suit Max is wearing - they will be wearing it tonight to Jesus' Memorial. :)

Meechelee said...

Oh I am so glad you got to bless him with the family all around! How perfect.
tHE BANNER YOU MADE IS JUST DARLING

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates