I had to snap a few pics of Simon the other night. He is just so sweet and adorable. I keep asking David, "were the others this cute or have I just forgotten?!!" (I've forgotten)
He's 7 weeks old now (these were taken a week ago). I have many more pics I need to post.
He slept 6 hours the other night, it was awesome. Other than that, he still nurses every 3 hours or so.
Simon is:
. . .cuddly and loves to be held.
. . .starting to coo and smile at us!
... growing out of some 0-3 month clothes already
. . . . . snoring in the swing right now :)
. . . . loved.
4 comments:
Oh he's adorable Sara!!! Awww lil Simon! Def looks a lot like Max but with blue eyes! Handsome little peanut!!! Love you guys!
Bliss!
Cuteness! He looks like he smells really good. :)
Super cute pics, Sara. You do have lots of great talents.
Post a Comment