Wednesday, September 29, 2010

can't wait for january


So excited that the hottest bachelor ever, Brad Womack, is getting a second chance! This is good tv, people.
I'm also glad that The Amazing Race, Biggest Loser, and Modern Family are back. I like Castle ok, but Mondays are best when Bachelor is on!! What tv shows are you loving right now?

I have some good crafty/sew-y posts in the works ... just haven't had the time to blog about them. Guess that's what happens when real life gets in the way. ;)
I'm going to do another minky quilt tutorial (w/ squares) and also show you how I do my applique letters!

3 comments:

Annelies said...

Thanks sew much.....will wait anxiously (G) for the tutorials!!!! XXX

Jocelyn said...

I just can't handle the Bachelor shows. Gag me with a spoon! :) :)
I'm weird and my girl card should probably be revoked, right?

Also, do you love Dancing with the Stars? I love it and it is probably just as trashy as I perceive the Bachelor being, so I'm a total hypocrite. :)

Elizabeth said...

so cool Amanda met those ladies! and im totally disappointed with brad being the bachelor AGAIN...ugh. he was such a let-down last time. true, he was honest and did't go for it just under pressure...but still, i thought it was disappointing and i'll be worried he's going to do it again.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates