| image from ohsweetsadie.com |
**If you don't know who Amy Butler is, I'm not sure you should even keep reading. Only the most genius fabric/pattern designers EVER. I think I would have wet my pants if I met her. I only know people who know people. haha!
Amanda (my sister-in-law) went with Dani (of Oh Sweet Sadie) to The Creative Connection in Minneapolis! Oh and they also met Heather Bailey and Ree Drummond (The Pioneer Woman) among others! Read Dani's entertaining account of it all HERE.
Try not to be jealous!
Unless you were also at TCC then I'll try not to be jealous of you!
**Also - my cute friend Clairissa is having a giveaway on her new site. Check it out!
**This isn't name dropping but I really want this project life kit. And it's $10 off right now ... look how much stuff you get for only $39! I'm not a scrapbooker AT ALL (i'ts sad how few photos I've printed of my kids) but I think I could do it with a kit like this.

3 comments:
my lucky sister just met the Pioneer Woman in DC....what fun to meet these other ladies too
Ok, so let's see....I have a not-so-close connection. Laura Gunn (who I'm sure you know, but she is a painter and designer as well) is in my sister in law's ward in AZ and Laura Gunn's sister in law is Heather Bailey. They are all brilliant, as is Amy Butler of course!
Thx for mentioning the giveaway -- you have to comment on my blog so I can count the entry, k! :) Otherwise I won't know you entered. xoxo.
lucky! I want to go to the creative connection! FUN
Post a Comment