First things first! Have you noticed the new button over there? ------------->
My cousin is raising money for alzheimer awareness. She's doing a walk in Washington DC. Please click to read her story and support her!
can I just be random today?
I don't have enough brain energy left for something more orderly.
It's Friday, afterall. My grandma always said Fridee.
overheard:
in ruby's prayer the other night: bless us to stay together as a family for a whole year
oh and I found this picture of baby ruby... awww!
I am easily distracted.
I have too many projects going, yet I like to work on whatever strikes my fancy at the time.
I posted about Ruby's apron skirt last week.
And if you're wondering ...I still haven't finished this project. It might be a big fat fail.
I found more of my grandma's hankies. Now I'm trying to decide what to do with them.
pillows?
wall art?
banner?
more apron skirts?
i really want these:
only $114. *sigh* the color is 'ruby red' ... love them.
i actually did buy these shoes for ruby the other day. i cashed in some coke rewards points to (mostly) pay for them. whoever says diet coke isn't good for you obviously doesn't save their coke points! :)
I found this pic on my computer and had a good laugh. Since this post is all over the place, I figure it will fit right in. Standing by my dad's porsche and wearing an awesome one-piece outfit. This just screams 80's! :)
![]() |
| first day of school - 1st or 2nd grade? |
ok that's enough.
have a great weekend.
p.s. i finished my quilt top!


-Girls-Shoe-344085_103_A.png)

6 comments:
Wow...love that 1st day picture!
I have a stack of hankies from my grandma. I really need to do something with them. I really like this idea. It's similar to the framed hankies.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tftcarrie/2208916363/in/set-72157594188527992/
I also have this book, but I'm kind of afraid to cut them up!
http://www.amazon.com/Hanky-Panky-Crazy-Quilts-Cindy-Brick/dp/1590120507/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1284742407&sr=8-6
Hee hee..that post made me giggle.
My little one was tying a scarf around her waist just last night and telling me it was an apron. I immediately thought of that adorable skirt you made Ruby. Perhaps I'll have to hunt down some hankies and try one. Too cute.
Happy Friday to you my friend!
Okay that 80's pic is priceless LOL. I'm so glad you included it with your randomness :)
Haha, I like that craft fail page! And the one piece outfit is awesome. Pretty sure I had a few of those!
Mmmm I LOVE those hankies! Especially the one with yellow flowers... and I really like that bunting banner picture that you linked too.. my vote would be for that! :]
Okay, you were so nerdy! FUNNY stuff!
Post a Comment