Tuesday, September 14, 2010

hello there

i have not been getting enough sleep.

and this is why:


Simon is sleeping through the night and doing great. If only I could learn to do the same!
Once the kids are in bed, it's the only time I have to sew (or veg in front of the TV ... or both).

My polka dot quilt top is *just* about finished!

I'm thrilled to be posting on Marta Writes today ... check it out! Do you read her blog? (Of course you do.)
She's one of my faves.

i would write more but i have 3 kids who need to be dressed and it's almost noon.

8 comments:

Becky said...

That quilt is looking Awesome!! I can't wait to see it all done!

P.S. I am starting a strip rag quilt today... You inspired me-- Wish me luck!!

Kelly said...

Yay for sleeping through the night, Simon! Your quilt looks like it's going to be awesome. :)

Megan said...

Nice feature!! Sorry I was a tad late, good work :) Can't wait to see that polka dot quilt finished!!

Cindy said...

I want you to know I read all your posts, just do not comment. I love your style with the quilts...they are AWESOME! Poka dots are something that I would have never put together like you do, but I love it! For the staying up late part...well it is almost midnight and here I sit..I think it is just a mom thing :)

Tasha said...

Looks like it will be super cute! I love polka dots!! Fun you got to meet up with Megan!

Stephanie said...

Teach me...how did you get Simon to sleep through the night?

And, first Friday in October...the 1st for a dinner at the Holmes house (w/ your kiddos of course)?

courtney said...

Saw some polka dot fabric recently and thought of you. Can't wait to see how this turns out!

Heather said...

love the polka dots! I want one too!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates