I've slowly but surely compiled them into a playlist.
Also, if you have any songs to add, it's not too late. I can always add more. Let me know if you're loving a new song this week. :)
Go ahead and click play ----------->
If you're wondering who suggested a song, take a look at the comments here. I tried to add as many as I could. The first four songs are some of my current faves. If a song isn't there, it's because I didn't find it on playlist.com. Or else you were a bit too vague with your suggestion (courtney). *wink*
(Do you think it bugs when music starts playing automatically on a blog? I do!)
Hope you enjoy the playlist!
The playlist is on the sidebar and below.
9 comments:
Blogger and Playlist don't play nicely sometimes. I sent you an e-mail about the code. Can't wait to listen to this.
xo -E
LOL I do usually hate it when music starts up when I open a blog, but I think it's sweet to look through your list and see my suggestions :) Did I tell you the lead singer of Checkpoint Charley is one of my best friends from highschool?
Love this list! Thanks for sharing.
I don't like it when music starts up on blogs. I usually turn it off right away. :) I think it's because my life is so noisy as it is...I usually cut out any "extra" that I can!
Yay! It worked! Excellent! I love finding new favorite songs. This is going to be really fun to listen through a few times.
xo -E
Lovely! I am always in search of some good tunes. I love that Mindy Gledhill song too. I can't believe I haven't heard it yet. Good thing I have you to keep in the loop!
Miss ya!
Gosh I need to check blogspot more often! I have missed so much but I just had lots of fun getting up to speed! You are amazing Sara. Why can't I just live closer so I could watch how you make all those fun projects.
Let see the song I really like lately is by Sanctus Real "Lead Me" It's just a sweet song.
Thanks for putting the button on your blog for my Memory Walk site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for the play list. awesome!!!
Sara,
Try listening to Harbor by Vienna Teng. She is a FABULOUS artist!
Post a Comment