Sunday, September 26, 2010

Simon - 8 months





I'm a few days late posting these... Little Simon is 8 months old now. 

My, how they grow!
He's so much fun.
Lots of energy.
Loves 'real' food. (and nursing, too)
Sleeping (mostly) thru the night.
Doing the army crawl all over the house.
We all love him lots!

note:
I'll hopefully get some pics of the finished quilt today. I was halfway thru with the binding when I decided to take these pictures, so I figured the quilt would make a fun backdrop.

Oh and I have a new poll on my sidebar. Inquiring minds want to know...

7 comments:

Leslie said...

he is adorable!!!

Ash and Joe said...

such a cutie! and that quilt looks totally fab!

Lauren said...

No way, 8 months already?! My goodness. I just love his blue eyes!! And that quilt is TO DIE FOR. I want it. :) Oh and that reminds me, I'm hoping this week I can get your present sent out to you. Its been sitting in my room FOREVER and I keep forgetting to send it!!

Amberlee said...

LOVE love LOVE the view of the quilt so far- I can't wait to see it all! You've inspired me to finish my quilt that has been in the works now since Kirksville!
Simon is so dang adorable- those eyes and eye lashes- SO cute! It's too bad we can't live close again- he and Owen could be the best of buds :)

Meechelee said...

Simon's 8 months old now, He is such a sweet heart and those eyes! I love what you did with his highchair! What a clever idea. I need to get the quilting bug back and finish that quilt we started. Every piece of fabric you touch turns into something amazing!

Elizabeth said...

Cute boy! They grow so fast!

Love the peek of the quilt. The rainbow stripey binding looks really nice.

xo -El

Quiltstory said...

He is super duper cute!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates