I'm glad for the diversion sewing gives me ... and thankful that Simon still takes two (sometimes three) naps/day.
I just finished this custom birthday shirt for a friend's niece. I think it's one of my new favorites! I can't even take credit for the idea, though. She saw this one in my shop and asked if I could do a purple shirt with a "2" in the tree. Cute idea, Christy! I thought two birds were appropriate since she's turning two. (just noticed the stray piece of fuzz/string in the pic ... whoops)
Hope your niece loves it. :)
And another friend asked me to make a minky quilt with a snowman/holiday theme ... this is the fabric I chose (although I did add a couple others from my stash) and I'm just finishing it up. I love the chance to create custom orders.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE the shirt...it is stinking cute!
I also love that minky quilt idea...my christmas tree is done in snowmen...so this would look so good next to it :)
Thanks again!!!
That shirt is awesome.
such a darling shirt! nice job. hope things are looking up for david... ??
Post a Comment