Linking up (a bit late!) to Fabric Tuesday.
I backed these with chenille - but the technique is
similar to this tutorial for a pull-over towel bib.
I finished a quilt and started another one before it was even out of the dryer. David joked that I need an intervention. I am the first to admit I'm addicted to quilting/sewing! Oh - and I can't post a picture of the finished quilt yet because it's a gift and I think the giftee reads here.
Hope everyone is having a great week.
5 comments:
Her jammies are adorable!!!! I'd like some of those, please. :)
I would love to get back to being addicted to sewing. Seriously. I haven't been in that room with the intention of crafting (in any variety) in months. Blerg.
Seriously how to do you just whip this stuff up!?! Those pj's are super cute. And that pic of Simon made me happy inside.
This is nothing new but must be said again...your kids are so cute they make my head spin! That picture of Simon made me laugh out loud and just want to squeeze him. And how sassy is Miss Ruby? New haircut perhaps? Awesome jammies to boot. Love this.
Ah I love that pic of Simon!! (Happy Birthday Buddy Boy!!! I meant to text you all day...oops. Who am I kidding, it's 11, you're still up :) And love Ruby's pjs, too cute!!
Oops...swear on my life I thought today was the 23rd. That's embarrassing. I promise, I remember his bday is 1-23 :)
Awkward....
At least I'm the first to wish him a happy birthday! :)
Post a Comment