This time last year we were still waiting for our baby to arrive. We were all guessing the gender and wondering if it would be another brown-eyed beauty like the first two or a blue-eyed charmer like his Daddy.
Of course it was our sweet Simon ... the perfect addition to our family. We are all so thankful for this little man! I especially love seeing how much his older brother and sister adore him (and he seems to love them just as much). They are more excited for his birthday than their own, I think!
Happy 1st Birthday to our blue-eyed Si!
p.s. isn't it cool that our #3 child was born on one-two-three? 1-23.
{photography by Nicole}
13 comments:
Happy Birthday Si! :) Isnt amazing how each child fits in where they are supposed to?? YOu make beautiful babies Sara.
happy birthday little Simon
How fun! Happy Birthday to little Simon. :)
I just watched a pro snowboarder named Simon last night. I can totally see it in this little guy. He has the dreamy eyes that stand out from the layers of snow gear! He is a doll. Hope you have a great year!
He is seriously the cutest little guy! Can you believe our babies are now 1? Nutso.
I'm sad that I didn't get to see you while we were in Utah. I swear time goes by so much faster when we visit 'home'. We will be back in the summer--- we'll have to get together then!
-ya the bibs did string up a bit--- nothing big at all and totally worth it. Love those things!
he is a doll! I can't believe he's already one!! happy birthday mr simon, you are such a sweet blue-eyed boy!
Oh man, those pictures of the three of them are gorgeous!!!! Love Max's sports coat. Love it.
Simon, what a blue eyed sweetie! I can't believe it's been a year. How lucky we are to have these incredible little souls in our midst.
Happy Birthday, Mr. Blue Eyes! He's so adorable! I love that he is holding Uno cards for his first birthday photos. Cute!
Happy Birthday sweet Simon!!
I love the pictures!! When did Max grow up?!!!! ACK
Happy Birthday Simon!
That is a very cool birthday! He is So cute! Happy Birthday little man!
Happy Birthday Simon! My little munchkin is turning one in May and I still can't believe it! haha!
I found your page from Fabric Tuesday and I adore the project you shared on Quiltstory.
I look forward to seeing what else you come up with!
Caty
www.madewithlovebycaty.blogspot.com
I seriously can't believe he is one! He is a beautiful little boy. Love him in those little jeans.
Post a Comment