*post edit - hopefully the photos are working now?
these two are not twins... but could be (and are often mistaken as such):
these two are not twins... but could be (and are often mistaken as such):
and these onesies are for twins (a custom order)...
happy Fabric Tuesday!
11 comments:
Your pictures aren't showing up for me :-/ Hopefully it's just my computer and everyone else can see them...
can't see either.:)
I can see them now! :-D The onsies are absolutly adorable!!!
They are adorable! Oh, and the onesies are pretty cute too! :)
My older brother and I are the same age apart as Max and Ruby. We were often confused as twins, especially since we were in the same grade from first grade on.
You're right, no blood relation between Claire & Henry, but we sure do feel like they're our family.
You're "twins" sure are cute. Their relationship seems like they are twins. I've always wanted my children grouped by gender (3 boys then 2 girls, for example), but knowing dear Max & Ruby makes me think anything will work. :)
cute stuff :)
So cute (M and R) sew cute (onesies).
Nerd anyone?
Both the kiddos and the onsies are stinkin' adorable!! You are so talented!
I thought your kids were twins the first time I saw them:)
When I'm with one of my brothers people think we're married-gross.
Megan J is a nerd.
Your kids and the onesies are cute!
What's with all the twins?
Super cute! Both your 'twins' and the twin onesies!
xo -El
Post a Comment