Friday, February 11, 2011

love week 4

I'm back-posting this so it looks like I didn't miss a day. haha.

Love week ... day four!

I love ...

::  hanging out with my awesome friends Megan and Heather late into the night ... sewing, snacking, chatting, laughing, crying, crafting. Great times. I have a late-night hangover today since I didn't get to bed til 4 a.m. but it's soooo worth it.

:: junior mints

:: sour cream and onion baked lays

:: diet coke

:: snuggling with my kids in the middle of the night and kissing them over and over.

:: waiting for a new quilt to come out of the dryer (pinks and reds!)

please tell me what you're loving today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love...
My family!
My job, husband's job and both of their flexibility that allow us to be home with the girls alot.
I love your blog...even though I don't always comment!
I love diet coke...and haven't quit drinking it when prego! BAD KIM!!
I love my new van!

Elizabeth said...

Staying in my jammies until noon.

xo -El

P.S. It was so fun to finally meet you!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates