simon (and i) would love to send
one yard
to a lucky reader!
leave a lovely comment on this entry if you'd like to win.
for extra entries (leave separate comments)...
- follow my blog publicly (or tell me if you're a follower already)- post about it on your blog or facebook (feel free to borrow the first picture in this post)
- put the SewSara button on your blog (preferably not clear at the bottom?)
- if you're doing the No Fab Feb challenge with me - you get an extra entry.
i'll probably announce the winner on tuesday.
happy valentine's day!
63 comments:
I totally ♥ that fabric. Please count me in and thanks for a really great giveaway!
xo -El
I totally follow you.
xo -El
I have your button.
Thanks again for this really great giveaway!
xo -El
P.S. Happy Valentine's Day
Very very sweet fabric!
Let's see, I already follow and I am passively participating in No Fab Feb!
And if I win, may I request that yard be sent in the form of a quilt? He he!
I want it! Very cute fabric...I also follow you, have your buttons everywhere, will you just send it to me? :)
I'd love to win :)
I follow you via google reader and I'm having a no fab feb (I had a no fab jan and dec too. I have a job offer so maybe march will be a fab month for me)
I heart that fabric!! Thank you for the chance.
I am a follower of your blog. Have been for a bit...and love it.
I shared this on facebook
i'm already a follower! happy v-day!
SEW Cute! Very Sara fabric!! Hmmm... what could I do with it? ;-) HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SARA! I hope you and the Hubby and Kiddos have a great day!
I am a follower! :) "You complete me. " bahahaha.
Happy Valentines!
I do the that heart fabric. Happy Valentine's Day.
Thx for the giveaway! Hope I get some of that lovely fabric!!
What a Lovely fabric. ♥
Cute fabric!
I'm a follower!
Happy Valentines Day!! The fabric is LOVELY, and so is that sweet little boy. ;)
I am a follower.
I posted your giveaway on my facebook wall.
What an adorable pic, Simon is helping you measure your fabric!
I am a follower!
I am doing the No Fab Feb challenge, and so far I haven't bought any Fab!!!
I really do have to get over to Ikea one day because I always see so many cute projects done up with Ikea fabric!
Love following your blog!
Oops, this is my comment for following.
And this is my No Fab Feb comment.
So cute! The fabric and Simon :) Of course I follow you. I don't leave the house these days you could say i'm doing the No Fab Feb challenge :)
ooh! I'd love to win that. Adorable!!
I follow publicly!
Happy Valentines's Day! I'd love that fabric...count me in!
I am a follower!
Thanks for the great giveaway, Sara!
Fabric is beautiful. Can you send that cutie Simon along too? :) Haha he's just too cute!
Already a follower on GFC :)
oooh, i love this fabric!
i follow you via google reader... if that counts? if not, oh well. i will still follow ;)
love the hearts, luv!
I've just recently found your blog. I love your quilts! Very cute.
Fun! We'd love this! :)
I'm a follower!
I'm a follower! :D
This is lovely-- my stepdaughter adores hearts!
I love that fabric! Makes me want to go to Ikea and get some! Only problem is it's 4 hours away!
How sweet of you and Simon to share :) It's such a sweet fun print!
Thanks!
hugs, margie
I've been following :)
Love love love! Ih ad NO idea IKEA had fabric!! Great Giveaway! Jenn
I'm already a follower!! Jenn
Really cute fabric!
Hopefully I made it for this sweet giveaway!! Love that fabric.
I'd LOVE to win that fabric! IKEA is coming to my area in a couple years, and I can't wait! But I guess I'll have to...
Now following! :)
Blogged about this: http://sewsara.blogspot.com/2011/02/youll-love-this.html
I now have your cute mushroom button on my sidebar: http://quiltyascharged.blogspot.com/
Oh, the heart fabric is so adorable. (And so is that little cutie-pie in your post) dmj53(at)hotmail(dot)com OR dstestblog(at)hotmail(dot)com [I'm new to blogging, so can't figure out which one I should list here. My apologies. Maybe one day I'll figure it out]
I blogged about your giveaway.
http://deborah-deborahstestblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/giveaway.html
dmj53(at)hotmail(dot)com
Count me in!! Love the fabric!
I follow you!
I posted on FB!
I'm doing the NO FAB FEB!
Gorgeous fabric - Thank you for this giveaway and please enter me for the drawing too.
Your kids are darling (& so is hubby) and the fabric for giveaway is cute, cute, cute! thanks.
I just found your blog today and look forward to reading your next posts. I am a new follower. Very cute fabric. I will have to check out Ikea again. DIdn't know they had something so cute.
Post a Comment