I had totally forgotten about this picture - and this cute little baby version of Max!
I just couldn't resist posting it.
This was September 2006 (Max @ 15 months) right before Ruby was born.
My, how time flies!
I hope everyone got a chance to sign up for the Scrap Swap! I'll be busy this weekend matching up all the swap partners. Please make sure you've emailed me your info and let me know if you have questions.
I'm thinking I was a fool to not charge an entry fee! (kidding! ... well, sorta). haha.
Maybe you can just be a peach and put my button on your blog. Just a thought :)
You can grab it over there/up there --------->Have a great weekend.
Remember to post your links in the scrap ideas, too!
1 comments:
He is way to cute with that HAIR. Oh my goodness!!!
~ Kimberlee at The Spunky Diva
{Check out how I made my name 'clickable'.}
Post a Comment