Dear Scrap Swap friends,
This is taking longer than I thought. I'm thrilled that so many of you are interested in swapping! I thought I'd have everyone partnered up by tonight, but it will be another day at least. I've gotta get some sleep and I won't have the chance to work on it again til tomorrow evening. Stay tuned! In the meantime, here are some photos I did not share in the original Scrap Swap post. haha!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love your behind the scenes photos. That is similar to how it would go for except the husband would have worked on the car and wiped his hands on one of the scraps right before the bowl fell and the cookie dough migrated into the envelope. LOL
Love, love, love little Ruby's face!! My kids always look like they're posing for mug shots.
Thanks for posting. Was wondering if I had accidentally deleted an e-mail in my anti-spam-and-junk deleting.
Thanks again for organizing this... I'm more than happy to wait a few more days in exchange for getting to be part of this super fun swap! : )
Oh! Sorry about the broken bowl. I don't like those kinds of messes. Someone always gets cut later by stray pieces that were missed.
Don't worry about the time. I was thinking about you last night and wondering what it would be like for you to have the work of pairing everyone up. We can be patient. :-) Thanks for the update!
I had a feeling it was going to take a while to get people matched up! Take your time :]
Post a Comment