Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mother's day


All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
-Abraham Lincoln

I couldn't have said it better. I'm so lucky to have such a great mom. She's always there for me and is such a great example.

And she's the best grandma ever (or as Henry calls her -- Grandma Cracker or Gram Cracker -- because it sounds like Grandma Packham). These 17 kids (with one more arriving any day!) are her joy.


4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love and admire your mom so much. And that picture is beautiful.

dianep said...

Aw, how blessed I am that so many beautiful and cherished little ones call me Grandma Packham! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

courtney said...

Happy Mother's Day to you and your sweet momma! Fun to see all the grandkids. What a bunch!

Nicki said...

your mom truly is wonderful. an incredible woman and i'm for even having just met her. i do hope you cherish that woman!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates