I will take yours tomorrow if you take mine. By the way my 6 year old wakes up by 6 am even on weekends so be prepared for that.
(((HUGS))) When my children are especially difficult, I tell my husband 'I was the good child'. He just smirks. I'd trade you, but I'm fairly certain our lots wouldn't improve much LOL!
No thank you Sara. :PHang in there.
No thanks :) I don't know how you do it with three kids - just my one kid drives me up a wall sometimes! Good luck today!
I hear ya! Hang in there.
Sure! I'm sure your three would entertain my three, or at least provide great playmates!! Too bad we don't live closer...
I guess days like that help us appreciate the good days even more-just in time for Mother's Day.:)-Melanie
AWesome!!! How about we trade kids.....
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I will take yours tomorrow if you take mine. By the way my 6 year old wakes up by 6 am even on weekends so be prepared for that.
(((HUGS))) When my children are especially difficult, I tell my husband 'I was the good child'. He just smirks. I'd trade you, but I'm fairly certain our lots wouldn't improve much LOL!
No thank you Sara. :P
Hang in there.
No thanks :) I don't know how you do it with three kids - just my one kid drives me up a wall sometimes! Good luck today!
I hear ya! Hang in there.
Sure! I'm sure your three would entertain my three, or at least provide great playmates!! Too bad we don't live closer...
I guess days like that help us appreciate the good days even more-just in time for Mother's Day.:)
-Melanie
AWesome!!! How about we trade kids.....
Post a Comment