I thought it would be fun to make Simon a festive bib for July. I found the towel at the dollar store, so it was a cheap and easy project. It's really simple -- you can make one of these in 20 minutes, I promise. You still have time to make one before the 4th! It would make a fun gift, too!
Towel bibs are all I use anymore -- they are my fave.
See the tutorial
HERE and give it a try.
Happy July!
linking up to

4 comments:
Prefect. All ready for a holiday weekend then!
HI Sara,
I posted a comment this morning on your fourth of july headband from last year. Here is where I found the link that you were featured! I thought you knew!
http://fabricbowsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/07/fabric-fireworks-by-sew-sara.html
Oh super fun! I will have to check it out Sadie needs a new bib! Man I keep wanting to come down to Utah but the trip keeps getting pushed back because of gas prices. It's been too long since we were there!
What a cute bib! This is so sweet... wondering if I could make this and call it a "24th of July bib?" Haha. Following you!
confessionsofaslackermom.blogspot.com
Post a Comment