We had spaghetti/salad/garlic bread, which Simon scarfed down. Actually, we all did ... it tasted so yummy. I'm about to dig in the fridge and see if there are leftovers! Then good ol' chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream. Simon blew out his own candles this year - Aunt Amanda was impressed. The kids have been practicing with a little wooden birthday cake toy that we have, so Si was ready. I have some leftover cupcakes and I'm thinking we'll have to let him blow out candles one more time today.
Simon "helped" make his cake this year.
Simon likes Mickey Mouse, so we went with that for his cake.
Found the shirt at Target :)
Simon was interested only in the ice cream.
He asked for seconds - and of course I didn't say no to the birthday boy!
with Thomas
Simon is such a fun boy. He's really talking up a storm and cracking us up with his antics. He knows where the baby is and will point to my stomach. I'm sure he'll be shocked when she shows up in real life, though - haha! I'm pretty sure he'll love having a baby around. He loves dolls and is into make believe-play of any sort - especially when he's playing with the big kids. He still takes a solid 2-3 hour nap every day which is great. He doesn't care who puts him down as long as he has his "baba" (blanket) and "pabis" (paci -- yes he still has it!) and all the appropriate stuffed animals. He loves nursery at church (took him a few months), and is overall pretty easy-going. Like I said, he's gotten to be pretty social and will often say hi to strangers when we're out and about. We sure love our Si.Happy Birthday!
p.s. I can't bring myself to cut his hair now that it's going curly in the back. Love it.
10 comments:
Yay for adorable baby hair! I agree about not cutting it -- I haven't cut my son's hair yet because I love his curls, too. People ask about our daughter, but we just think it's funny. :D
Your mom has the cutest collection of grandkids. Seriously, I'm not just saying that!
Wish I could kiss Simon!
He is just so adorable! LOVE his cute hair--- for sure don't cut it yet!!!
sweet baby boy! or rather...toddler! he has gotten big fast. love those curls too! Mmmmm I want some chocolate cake now.
Simon says, "Mommy, cut my silly girl curls, please." Happy Birthday from Grandparents in Brazil.
I'm realizing that our kids are rather close together in age! Liam will be two in March and our little one will be born around the same time!
no he isnt! oh my gosh! he was literally a baby boy when you were here! wowza! cant wait to see this next one! yessssssssssss!
You have the most adorable family ever Sara! Happy birthday to cute little Simon. I love the polka dotted wrapping paper! (and I spied a baby bump in that family picture... you look so stinking cute!)
I read your post yesterday and CRAVED salad, spagetti and garlic bread ALL DAY! Made it last night for dinner and it was delicious :)! And just as good for lunch today. I just love your little family <3.
Sara-your kids are so stinkin' adorable. Happy Birthday to Simon. His curls are so cute.
Post a Comment