Thursday, April 19, 2012

Greta: one month


Well it happened... just like I knew it would. 

Greta hit her first month milestone.

 She wasn't too happy about it, either. 

We had a good cry over it. *sigh*

There ... that's better.
What a darling face. Can't get enough of her.

 I just thought this one was funny. 
Like she was flying or jumping, or something.

I made the mistake (?) of washing her hair right before we took these photos, so it's a little fluffy and crazy!



At one month, Greta weighs 9 lbs 4 oz.
That's what Simon (#3) weighed at birth ... sheesh.
She has blue eyes just like him, too.
Wonder if she'll go blonde as well.
She is so loved. So adored.

4 comments:

AnnieK said...

Aw!! Look how filled out her little cheeks already are! Such a precious, pretty little girl, thanks for sharing her pics...it's put a smile on my face this morning. :-)

Grandma Rozla said...

Oh goodness she is so YUMMY! I love her hair :)

Amy Jenks said...

I love her! And, I LOVE her hair! :) So cute!

Elizabeth said...

I'm sooo happy that 50% of your kids have blue eyes :) She is so gorgeous, I've already said it a million times, but it's true. I can totally relate with everything you said about time. Time feels so weird to us here in mortality cuz we're not used to it. It's not normal to us. I have full faith that when we're not in this mortal life, and when all time is before us, past, present, and future, we can enjoy all of it whenever we want. Seriously. Don't stop having babies. They're too cute!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates