Monday, October 22, 2012

fall pics

Just a sneak peak of some family photos we had taken recently. I'm sure I'll add more soon.
Hope you're all loving the family and kid posts I've made lately ... stick around, I promise there will be sewing stuff too (if that's what you're here for).

All photos by Elizabeth Jenson Photography.






Five years ago, we had family photos in the exact spot and I just had to compare our little Max and Ruby with the picture from this year. My, how they grow!!

5 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

So great and I love the idea of having pictures taken in the same spot, several years in between.

Dedra C said...

I feel like I'm getting personalized blog posts. I'm the new favorite!! (I'll let Gina know)

Gina Jill said...

Dear Dedra,
FIND YOUR OWN FRIENDS!
Love, Gina

Dear Sara,
Your kiddos are stinking cute.
Love, Gina

Ang Campbell said...

Just adorable!!! Love 'em!

Purple Quilter Queen said...

Beautiful! So grown up! Jenn

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates