Wednesday, March 7, 2012

blanketed

 
Do I need an intervention? Don't answer that. Look how many blankets/quilts I've made for Baby Sister! If you don't want to count the number in that pile, I'll tell you: 12. And of course there are lots that I saved from Ruby, so she's going to have plenty of blankets! And I have to be honest - there are two at my sewing machine right now, almost finished. I'm thinking the only thing that will stop me (or at least slow me down) is her arrival!

I was going to go through and post pictures of each blanket, but that sounds like too much work - and probably a little boring for you, my friends. I'm sure they'll show up in photos once they are wrapped around sweet baby girl! I've already posted about some of them, if you look back. Some are smaller (the ones on top), for carseat blankets or even changing pads, and some are larger and she probably will have to "grow" into them. But I like having a variety to choose from.

*And on the floor, I am now noticing the birthday hat that Max got at school the other day. It's his "VIP" week and I guess they sang Happy Birthday to him since he has a summer bday. Tomorrow I get to read his favorite book to his class and he's so excited.

Hopefully I'll have some baby news next time ...??

3 comments:

Amberlee said...

LOVE the blankets! I am a huge fan of blankets too-- and really if you think about it-- they are almost like a piece of clothing-- babies can go through just as many blankets as jammies. I can't believe she's almost here!!

Jocelyn said...

Yeah, that's a lot of blankets, but WHO CARES???!!!! They are beautiful and you'll use 'em!

The Fullmer Times & Seasons said...

I am amazed! I had my fourth baby last April and I'm not up to making that many quilts. She was lucky to get one (that I made) when she was about 6 months old. She had already received a few others from family and friends. You are truly amazing! How fun to have such cute blankets.
-Melanie

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates