Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fairy Tea with Ruby

This was a week ago, but I want to post these cute photos before it all turns to baby. (still waiting, obviously)

The local library put on this fun event and I'm glad we found out about it. It was a fun little Girls' Night and Ruby had fun dressing up in her fairy costume. All we got were the wings and the butterfly/ribbons for her hair and just added them to her old dance outfit.

The Fairy Tea was cute - everyone was dressed up and they had everything decorated fancy. There was a little ballet performance, then they taught the little girls how to curtsy and use good manners, etc. It was about an hour and Ruby said later that it was "too short." The next night, Max insisted on having a "guy night" with Dad.









5 comments:

Chrissy said...

So cute. You both have amazing eyelashes. I am going green.

krisgray said...

How sweet!! Sounds like a successful event that will be repeated!

Elizabeth said...

Sara, you look absolutely amazing!

And what a fun Fairy Tea Party! I love it! Ruby is adorable!

xo -E

Amy Jenks said...

What a fun thing to do together! I'm sure Ruby will remember it for a LONG time! You look AMAZING! Ruby looks so cute in her fairy gear. Her eyelashes are to die for!!! I wish I had half of her lashes. :)

Jena said...

Adorable! I wanted to see you in UT! We were so busy (and sick) that I only saw family this time. In June we will make it happen. I can't wait to see your new baby!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates