{{these photos were all taken soon after we got home
when Greta was 4 days old. }}
Oh how I love my newborn babies.
Greta is fitting in our family beautifully.
She is getting a lot of love and attention.
I'd rather have the kids fighting over her than the computer.
It feels like she completes our family.

If it were as simple as being pregnant and having newborns, I would never stop.
But they don't stay small forever, as we all know.
So I'm really trying to savor these tiny baby days.
It gives me anxiety to think that she's even one week old already.





















11 comments:
I have said numerous times this week that if I had babies from 0-12 months old, I would do it twelve times! I, too, LOVE the baby phase. LOVE IT!
I have also realized that Henry's (2-yr-old) phase makes me appreciate the baby phase more than ever & that Maggie's baby phase helps me appreciate Henry's phase (it's nice to talk to & play with someone & have them understand me, even if only a little bit).
Greta is beautiful. I'm looking forward to many more Greta posts. :)
I can handle a Greta-palooza! And I'm so happy that you feel so complete and fulfilled right now. There is nothing better.
I don't know if others can see the pictures from this post, but I can't.
You are a wonderful mom-savoring the moments.:)
enjoy
I can't see them from this computer, either ... thanks for letting me know Melanie!! I'm fixing it :)
So sweet!
Oh she is so precious. I am so glad you're enjoying these early days. Congratulations again to all of you!
Thanks for mentioning savoring the middle-of-the-night wakings. It seems like I hear so many comments about how unbearable it is to not sleep through the night that it gives me a dreading feeling thinking about it- but when Mia didn't sleep through the night I didn't mind at all! Thanks for reminding me that its a short part of life that goes by quickly and very precious! I hope I can enjoy every moment.
Congrats!! She is just darling. I'm a little jealous of all the hair, my babies have all been bald. Enjoy that precious little one.
She is gorgeous! You are beautiful. I know that you are going to be cherishing every moment with those cute kids of yours!
So precious Sara - congrats!! Jenn
I love this post. For me, the more children I have, the more patient I become, and the more time I take to savour every stage.
She's so precious. Enjoy her!
Tanya (JJG)
Post a Comment