Indulge me as I share a few more new photos of the kids. Sorry if you already saw these on facebook. I'm just so glad to finally have some good pics of all three kids together - it's about time. :)
Photos by nickoletta may photography.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
That picture with Rubes kissing Simon is to die for!!!
Definitely the world's most adorable kids! Love the picture of just their feet!
so stinkin cute!
Oh man I love Max's little half smile!! It just kills me at how grown up he looks, I can only imagine what it does for you! And Ruby and Simon are just adorable.
Soooo adorable! Thanks for posting on your blog, as less active fb people (like me) miss everything on fb.
So stinkin' Cute! I love the one with them walking holding Simon!
The locker/school idea was adorable. Max looks all "too cool for school" in that pic. haha. Great pics!
Post a Comment