So I'm four days into my fabric detox -- "No Fab Feb." I don't even buy fabric that often, but I suppose just knowing that I can't for a whole month is making it harder. But I'm committed and I haven't faltered (yet).
So tonight I got an email from Amy (aka Diary of a Quilter) and she said "you won!" That's right ... I won the fabric giveaway on her blog! A bundle from Poppy Seed Fabrics. I'm not buying fabric, but I'm still getting some! The fabric gods are showing me some mercy.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
your SO funny sara! That fabric is WAY cute too, good choice.
Congratulations, those are the fabrics I loved too!
Wooohooo! I think the fabric gods are smiling down, because I won a great fabric giveaway last week, and I never win anything! They know I'm only working with $25 a month and wanted to show me a little love. Congratulations on your win!! :-)
Sometimes I just love how the universe works.
This should ease the pain a bit. Love it.
Post a Comment